by ThePlanetMike, published
Just in time to show off your manly pectorals, comes the Khan Necklace. No need to search 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round Perdition's flames any longer! Unleash your wrath by wearing it, and make all your nerdy friends jealous. Then print them their own since you're actually super nice.
- Print. This print includes the iconic broken Starfleet delta and a funny starburst pendant that I only noticed on Khan's necklace recently. I like to imagine Khan's wife gave it to him; he kind of hated it, but now that she's dead he wears it in her memory. If you want you can print just the delta.
- OPTIONAL: Paint delta a dark brown with hints of aged bronze.
- Thread 1.4mm diameter elastic cord or other equally thin string or wire through holes. Dangle broken Starfleet delta from starburst pendant.
- Make into an awesome necklace. The starburst goes on the necklace in the center while the delta hangs below as pictured.
- Look for worms to put in people's ears.
Want a cool phone dongle? Print the delta only version at 50% scale and tie a string to it! Pure awesome.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Khan Necklace by ThePlanetMike is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure ThePlanetMike would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).