Gecko Cookie Cutter
by sivar2311, published
My wife wanted a gecko cookie... so i designed and printed one.
I've picked up the advice from elk and added a stamp thing to push out the dough. It is 1mm thinner than the inside of the gecko cookie cutter so it should fit. I haven't it tested yet.
1) print gecko cookie cutter
2) make cookie dough
3) cut out gecko shapes
4) bake gecko cookies
5) eat gecko cookies
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Gecko Cookie Cutter by sivar2311 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure sivar2311 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).