Arduino Mega OpenBeam Mount
by rrhb, published
This is a minimalistic Arduino Mega mount that is intended to place a Mega on a set of parallel OpenBeam or similar extrusions.
The distance between the parallel beams is adjustable in the SCAD file.
- Measure distance between parallel extrusions.
- Adjust the distance in the SCAD file (as commented)
- Install with 6mm-8mm M3 screws & nuts.
It's minimal because the arduino actually shares the bottom mounting holes and uses little plastic.
It was fun to discover the "hull()" openscad function!
The included STL is for parallel beams with 74mm center to center. (It's what I happened to need for my application).
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Arduino Mega OpenBeam Mount by rrhb is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure rrhb would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).