by reecearnott, published
Recent Commentsview all
I can see how the existing setup would be great for very old books where the binding is questionable. Putting the book on top of a "Snoopy's Doghouse with a Glass Roof" configuration would be easier to work with until pages start falling out of the book, getting out of order, and making a big mess. Perhaps some kind of hinge assembly could be made so the current configuration can open like a waffle iron. I've been thinking about making one of these, but reecearnott beat me to it. :-)
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
You will need to print out multiple copies of these parts:
- 16 printed parts of "m3 nut and bolt attachment to through bar"
- 8 printed parts "90 degree bar join"
- 2 printed parts, depends on the angle of the platen. angle/2 degree bar join (for simplicity I've used 45 degrees)
- 2 printed parts, depends on the angle of the platen. 90+angle/2 degree bar join (for simplicity I've used 135 degrees)
- 2 printed parts "lowerplaten connector"
- 2 printed parts "upperplaten connector"
- 4 printed parts "90 degree bar join (no trapped nut)"
- 2 printed parts "camera_mount(Logitech C910 webcam)"
You must be logged in to post a comment.