by reecearnott, published
DIY bookscanner with printable parts
This is the second prototype of my DIY bookscanner. See http://dspace.org.nz/2011/09/11/bookscanner-project/ for build instructions.
You will need to print out multiple copies of these parts:
- 16 printed parts of "m3 nut and bolt attachment to through bar"
- 8 printed parts "90 degree bar join"
- 2 printed parts, depends on the angle of the platen. angle/2 degree bar join (for simplicity I've used 45 degrees)
- 2 printed parts, depends on the angle of the platen. 90+angle/2 degree bar join (for simplicity I've used 135 degrees)
- 2 printed parts "lowerplaten connector"
- 2 printed parts "upperplaten connector"
- 4 printed parts "90 degree bar join (no trapped nut)"
- 2 printed parts "camera_mount(Logitech C910 webcam)"
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Bookscanner by reecearnott is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving reecearnott a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure reecearnott would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.