Loading

Capsela spare propeller

by snebragd, published

Capsela spare propeller by snebragd Oct 14, 2012

Description

Found my old Capsela 300 kit that I loved to play with as a kid. Planned to pass it on to my own kids, but shock and horror, the propeller was missing! The ability to build water vehicles is paramount. Good to have a 3D-printer at hand!

Recent Comments

view all

Somebody that has some of these needs to pull one apart and model the pieces. I would but we got rid of mine was i was still young

According to wikipedia they have been discontinued and are only available used. So, let's keep them alive! I will probably need to print a few of the octogonal connectors since my old ones seem very brittle.

holy crap!! I havent seen one of those in 10+ years. DO they still make them?

More from Construction Toys

view more

Liked By

view all

Tags

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

Printed on TOM with raft and support. 0.15 mm layer height and 1 shell. Turned out ok. Is at time of writing being battle proven in the bathtub!

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Drako155 on Sep 26, 2013 said:

Somebody that has some of these needs to pull one apart and model the pieces. I would but we got rid of mine was i was still young

snebragd on Oct 17, 2012 said:

According to wikipedia they have been discontinued and are only available used. So, let's keep them alive! I will probably need to print a few of the octogonal connectors since my old ones seem very brittle.

GDSdesigns on Oct 17, 2012 said:

holy crap!! I havent seen one of those in 10+ years. DO they still make them?

Renosis on Oct 14, 2012 said:

I had these too! 

EliteNetworks on Oct 14, 2012 said:

I loved these things as a kid. Still do. Could print a complete capsula set now. Like!

Top