by elizabethh, published
A see through blue box with star cut outs in it.
- Go to http://boxmaker.rahulbotics.com/select the dimensions for the box you want and save them.
2.Find pictures that you want and place them in the illustrator document.
- Live trace and the expand the images you want.
- Make the stroke of all the lines 0.001pt
5.Print to a epilog laser printer on 3mm acrylic with the settings of Vector Speed 12,Vector Power 100, and Vector Frequency 5000.
- Glue the sides together.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Star Box by elizabethh is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure elizabethh would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).