Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
by elizabethh, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A see through blue box with star cut outs in it.
- Go to http://boxmaker.rahulbotics.com/select the dimensions for the box you want and save them.
2.Find pictures that you want and place them in the illustrator document.
- Live trace and the expand the images you want.
- Make the stroke of all the lines 0.001pt
5.Print to a epilog laser printer on 3mm acrylic with the settings of Vector Speed 12,Vector Power 100, and Vector Frequency 5000.
- Glue the sides together.
Star Box by elizabethh is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving elizabethh a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure elizabethh would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).