Loading

MakerBot Business Card Holder

by MakerBot, published

MakerBot Business Card Holder by MakerBot Oct 31, 2012

Verified Files

9 Share

Description

This slick new business card holder is now in use at the MakerBot Store! Come visit at 298 Mulberry Street in Manhattan.

Created by Todd

Recent Comments

view all

Can we get the file that we can customize the center logo part?

I can make one for you on my Replicator 2 but someone needs to design one with a customizable logo.

I'm new here and do not have a MakerBot yet... How would I get someone to make this for me, with my business logo on it?!

More from Signs & Logos

view more

Liked By

view all
Bre Pettis

License

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

This fits about 30 or 40 standard sized business cards.

What are Verified Files?

Verified Files are ready-to-print files for your MakerBot Replicator 2. They’ve been pre-sliced and tested on our machines. All you have to do is download the files to an SD card and start 3D printing!

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

mike052082 on Mar 26, 2014 said:

Can we get the file that we can customize the center logo part?

montereyshop on Dec 13, 2013 said:

I can make one for you on my Replicator 2 but someone needs to design one with a customizable logo.

code_zero on Oct 28, 2013 said:

I'm new here and do not have a MakerBot yet... How would I get someone to make this for me, with my business logo on it?!

davidmarkscott on May 31, 2013 said:

Looks like a great business card holder. Is there any chance you could release a version that we could use our own stencils for the logo? I'm sure that people (like me) would like to put their own business logo on it.

Top