9 inch Model Airplane Wing
by htyoung, published
This is a model of the skeleton of an airplane wing. This is purely for artistic purpose and is not meant to be flown.
- Download .ai file or .eps file
- Print to CNC laser with the following settings
- Raster Speed: 100%
- Raster Power: 50%
- Vector Speed: 12%
- Vector Power: 100%
- Vector Frequency: 5000
- This piece was made on 3mm acrylic
- When assembling piece use acrylic glue
Print the Model Airplane Wing. Place the ribs so that the indentations match up with the large rectangular wing base. Place two ribs on ether end of the wing base and glue them on using acrylic glue. Then glue one rib in the center of the wing, after this is done glue the last two ribs at the midpoint between the far and center ribs. Once all of the ribs are glued to the base, place the rib brace through the hole in the ribs and glue it at the ends.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
9 inch Model Airplane Wing by htyoung is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving htyoung a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure htyoung would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).