The Ultimaker Spacer
by montani, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
having this spacer will make it possible for you to stack your Ultimaker on top or on bottom of another ultimaker.
I advice you to use
- 6 mm ply wood to make it perfectly fit and in the same style as the ultimaker.
- 12 * 16mm M3 bolts, socket cap
- 12 x M3 nuts, Hexagonal
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse Apps
The Ultimaker Spacer by montani is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving montani a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure montani would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).