The Ultimaker Table
by montani, published
having this table will make it possible for you to stack your Ultimaker on top or on bottom of another ultimaker just like the spacer does, but your advantage with this one is that you can use it as a table too.
I advice you to use
- 6 mm ply wood to make it perfectly fit and in the same style as the ultimaker.
- 12 * 16mm M3 bolts, socket cap
- 12 x M3 nuts, Hexagonal
- 2mm Hex-screwdriver
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
The Ultimaker Table by montani is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure montani would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).