Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
T-REX Remix Bathroom Set
by Solstie, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Remixed from MakerBot Academy's T-REX skull. Have the King of the Dinosaurs watch and hold your toothbrush, soap and toilet paper.
UPDATE: Added Tongue Towel Hook (prints without supports)
Toilet Paper Holder:
1) Print MakerBot Academy's skull (top half) without any modification (no scaling required).
2) Print the TP_Holder file attached here to add the arms and wall mount for the holder. Some support required for the claws at the top of the print. Otherwise prints well without supports. I suggest using a good amount of in-fill for strength.
3) Print the Bone_Ends File for ends of the TP spool. No supports required.
4) Attach the bone ends to the ends of a #2 pencil
5) Assemble: The skull should snap in from the top to the TP Holder. It stays in place without glue when seated properly. The #2 pencil fits in TRex's hands.
No special instructions, prints without supports.
Tongue Towel Hook
I printed with no supports and 50% fill. Has enough strength to hold a heavy towel without issue.
No special instructions. I believe should print fine without supports, but I used supports for my print...
T-REX Remix Bathroom Set by Solstie is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Solstie a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Solstie would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).