We're excited and proud to launch Thingiverse Apps. Learn More about what this means to you.
This a mold positive for the shape of a wine bottle slump mold tray / bowl
find related projects at http://www.makeitlabs.com/ in the wiki projects
1) cut out of foam or 3D in plaster / platic shell
2) form a ~ .25" clay sheet over the mold master
3) add supports to keep the clay mold from tipping
4) dry, before firing to a bisque
5) apply kiln wash, or boron mold release
6) put a wine bottle into the mold and fire to ~1350F
i'll add a picture of the results soon at http://wiki.makeitlabs.com/projects/glass
Wine Bottle Slump Mold Positive Glass Bowl by IonEwe is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
So what's this mean?
We're sure IonEwe would love to see what you've printed - take a photo and share it on Thingiverse as a Make.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. You can also download the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store) to take a photo and upload your Make right from the app!