Wine Bottle Slump Mold Positive Glass Bowl
by IonEwe, published
This a mold positive for the shape of a wine bottle slump mold tray / bowl
find related projects at http://www.makeitlabs.com/ in the wiki projects
1) cut out of foam or 3D in plaster / platic shell
2) form a ~ .25" clay sheet over the mold master
3) add supports to keep the clay mold from tipping
4) dry, before firing to a bisque
5) apply kiln wash, or boron mold release
6) put a wine bottle into the mold and fire to ~1350F
i'll add a picture of the results soon at http://wiki.makeitlabs.com/projects/glass
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Wine Bottle Slump Mold Positive Glass Bowl by IonEwe is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving IonEwe a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure IonEwe would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).