by JFalk, published
This is a laser cut model of a 1967 Corvette convertible.
- Download .ai file
- Use 6" x 2" piece of 3 mm acrylic
- Print to CNC laser with the following settings:
a. Raster Speed: 100%
b. Raster Power: 50%
c. Vector Speed: 12%
d. Vector Power: 100%
e. Vector Frequency: 5000
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
1967 Corvette by JFalk is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving JFalk a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure JFalk would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).