by VeimoX, published
This is Beta.
Beta is a robot controled by Arduino and a L298N. The communication is via Bluetooth as you can see in the video: youtube.com/watch?v=WrFWBjptyvQ&feature=g-upl
It has 8 servos: 4 to move the legs, and the other 4 to move the wheels; and 4 motors. To power the robot I have used 4 LiPos I had in my house, they are connected in series so I had to use 3 7805 to regulate voltage.
The servos I used for wheels are microservos, NO CONTINOUS ROTATION, imposible to control...
And for the legs, I used a few I already had. This ones I recommend to be more powerful than others.
The motors are geared and are this: dx.com/p/high-torque-80rpm-12v-dc-geared-motor-91628?item=6
The Bluetooth module: dx.com/p/bluetooth-board-module-4-pin-121326?item=2
And the L298N to control the dc motors: dx.com/p/l298n-stepper-motor-driver-controller-board-for-arduino-120542?item=4
The code for Arduino is the file "Codigo.ino"
I'm sorry for the lack of documentation I promise it will be more complete in the next version, Gamma Project.
Recent Commentsview all
the layout is orginal, but it will change in the next version, I have upload a photo of the connetion servo-leg but i don't like it and this will change in the next version too :)
The batteries are there because of the space. I thought would be a good idea to use legs not just for connect the robot with the wheels. They are also so "big" so in this moment the legs are a good place for the batteries.
The motors are glued to Boby so they cant move. The only part can is the rotor, that is glued to de wheels. I've upload an other photo,Â
Thanks for commenting:)
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
I repeat: "I'm sorry for the lack of documentation I promise it will be more complete in the next version, Gamma Project."
The code's anotations are in spanish but I think it is understable. It is in progress too.
You must be logged in to post a comment.