Replicator 3mm acrylic side panel spacers
by apexio, published
These spacers fill the 2mm gap between the washers that hold the side panels in place. Without these, your 3mm side panels rattle around loosely, are not flush, and can be noisy.
This is for anyone who has 3mm side panels on their Replicator, i.e., http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:23386
2) Loosen side panel screws a touch.
3) Slide spacers into place on the inside of your Replicator so your acrylic ends up flush on the outside.
If you need to adjust the spacers, here they are on Tinkercad: https://tinkercad.com/things/laEKhzh4Wmz
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Replicator 3mm acrylic side panel spacers by apexio is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure apexio would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).