Ping Pong Net Holder
by maurerpe, published
Have a ping pong table, but lost the uprights that hold the net? Print new ones.
2) Thread 6-32 Screw into hole.
3) Install onto table
4) Install net
Image shows screw from old light switch cover I later bought a thumb screw from the hardware store so I can install and remove without tools.
I printed in ABS, but PLA should work fine. Layer height and infill are not critical.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Ping Pong Net Holder by maurerpe is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure maurerpe would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).