by MORP, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a mount for Gas sensors of the MQ series. It takes up to two sensors regardless their shape. The holder is mounted to our drone and allows to measure air quality, etc.
1) Print the stl-file :-)
2) Insert a zip tie
3) Insert sensor(s)
4) If needed drill separate holes to the lid (e.g., for wiring each sensor separately). Size and position are already marked.
4) Mount by using the zip tie
MQ-Sensor-Mount by MORP is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving MORP a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure MORP would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).