Makergear M2 Tool Holder
by aylr, published
A simple, one-bolt attaching tool holder and organizer for the Makergear M2 printer. Holds 11 allen wrenches and a nice pair of tweezers.
This thing was made with Tinkercad. Edit it online https://tinkercad.com/things/jcUYHOVcMp6
- Attach to the left side of your M2 near the top between the spool and the machine.
- Enjoy orderly tools!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Makergear M2 Tool Holder by aylr is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure aylr would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).