by CarryTheWhat, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is an extension from the popular octopus thick legs. We made room for a magnet to fit, such that it will be snug to your fridge.
Also available for purchase at http://etsy.me/14Iw4gs
It was made to fit with 1/2-Inch by 1/16-Inch Rare Earth Disc Magnets:
Also, find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carry.the.what.replications
- Print the STL with minimal support.
- On the magnet hole on the underside of the octopus, either apply superglue or a few drops of acetone.
- Insert magnet -- but be careful! it's a snug fit, so especially in the case of acetone, beware the acetone might splash out (you do not want this in your eyes)
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Octopus Magnet by CarryTheWhat is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving CarryTheWhat a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure CarryTheWhat would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).