by CarryTheWhat, published
This is an extension from the popular octopus thick legs. We made room for a magnet to fit, such that it will be snug to your fridge.
Also available for purchase at http://etsy.me/14Iw4gs
It was made to fit with 1/2-Inch by 1/16-Inch Rare Earth Disc Magnets:
Also, find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carry.the.what.replications
- Print the STL with minimal support.
- On the magnet hole on the underside of the octopus, either apply superglue or a few drops of acetone.
- Insert magnet -- but be careful! it's a snug fit, so especially in the case of acetone, beware the acetone might splash out (you do not want this in your eyes)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Octopus Magnet by CarryTheWhat is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving CarryTheWhat a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure CarryTheWhat would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).