ORD Bot TechPaladin Acme Nut Block
by orcinus, published
A Z-axis nut block meant to be used with TechPaladin's Acme leadscrews and nuts
UPDATE: the lead screw hole was too tight - made it wider
Fairly simple - it's a printable nut block for ORD Bot Z-axis leadscrews, meant for TechPaladin's Acme 6.35mm dia rods and nuts (http://techpaladin.com/store/#ecwid:category=1941327&mode=product&product=11368160).
1) snap the bottom and top part together
2) tap the two holes running along the X axis of the thing with M5 thread
3) separate the parts
4) insert the Acme nut in the bottom part's nut cavity
5) snap the top part on
6) install by screwing the M5 bolts through both parts (and the gantry plates)
Print the "Nutblock assy" twice.
STLs with separate parts are also included.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
ORD Bot TechPaladin Acme Nut Block by orcinus is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure orcinus would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).