by xicombd, published
This is a head I originally designed to use on robots. It can shoot ping pong balls from the mouth and move his light eyes.
Although, I never used it in an other robot. Instead, I have it online on Livebots, a website I'm creating for having interactive robots that people can play with through the internet: http://livebots.cc/Robot/View/11
To control it go here: http://livebots.cc/Robot/View/11
To see the building process go here: http://letsmakerobots.com/node/36025
The ping pong balls cannon page is the the following: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:29670
Materials needed for the eyes system (not including the parts attached):
- Two servos (at least one of them must be a micro servo)
- Two LEDs
- Nuts and bolts
- Controller (Arduino for example)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Robot Head by xicombd is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure xicombd would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).