Arduino case and breadboard holder
by Chaceb94, published
This 3d printable will not only hold your breadboard and Arduino Uno conveniently side by side. It will also serve as a great little protective case/enclosure for the Arduino. This thing is really just a merging together of things from other people. Credit really goes to Torsten and mjcous for all engineering since all I did was join the 2. I did add some snaps to the case by Torsten, but it will still work I think with the original lids from: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:28971
- Download and print needed .stl's
- Run over and grab the .stl for the lid you need from Torsten.
- Insert your pieces. Enjoy!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Arduino case and breadboard holder by Chaceb94 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Chaceb94 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).