by SteveCaplin, published
It's a cup with legs. Why? Because the world needs more cups with legs.
The legs are made in Poser, the cup was extruded and joined to the legs in Photoshop. That's as a real 3D object, mind, not just retouched.
Print the legcup.
- Put an egg in it, if you like, but that will make it top heavy so you'll have to hold the base while you're eating it.
I've printed this successfully up to 12cm (4.5 in) high. I have managed to print a larger version, about 1.5 times taller, but the feet need to be taped down after printing to stop the legs wobbling.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Legcup by SteveCaplin is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure SteveCaplin would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).