Loading

Romo Gen 2 Laser Cutting Template and 3D STEP Files

by romotive, published

Romo Gen 2 Laser Cutting Template and 3D STEP Files by romotive Oct 23, 2012

Featured Thing!

Description

The laser cutting template and CAD (STEP) we used to for Romo Gen 2.

Recent Comments

view all

When are we going to see this thing adapted for Android phones?  

Looks nice, do you have more info on this robot?
Like electronics, source code?

:( I was hoping 4 Romo driving around with a laser cutting things...

More from Mechanical Toys

view more

Liked By

view all

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

MacGyver on Oct 24, 2012 said:

When are we going to see this thing adapted for Android phones?  

Berserker on Oct 24, 2012 said:

Looks nice, do you have more info on this robot?
Like electronics, source code?

MichaelAtOz on Oct 23, 2012 said:

:( I was hoping 4 Romo driving around with a laser cutting things...

Top