Silicone cartridge extruder
by yzorg, published
Stepper extruder for siliconecartridges
- Back plate
- Front plate
- Pulley big
- Pusher sled
- Pusher clamp
building the hardware for adding to an Ultimaker.
I hope to get some empty 350ml silicone cartridges for other print media.
I still need to design the bowden holding parts and the nozzle..
These must be easy exchangable or even single use.
Since you cant clean up a silicone-mess that easy.
- two linear rails and Linear Bearings.. in my case O=16mm rails
- Treaded rod with nut.. what i had around in my parts bin
- two ballbearings fitting to the treaded rod.. mine are o=6mm O=19mm h=6mm
- Stepper motor Nema17
- some more treaded rods and bolts.. in my case 4mm ones
- XML Belt and XML Pulleys.. in my case
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Silicone cartridge extruder by yzorg is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving yzorg a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure yzorg would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).