by juniortan, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Yet another overwhelming silly weapon-wannabe. These banana nunchucks let you bring your favorite carb/proteins to the gym while flexing biceps at your fellow Kickboxercisers.
Please note that these Banana Nunchucks work better with straighter* bananas.
- Print parts, link the tops and bottoms with thin bungee cords.
- Connect both bananas with the meanest looking chain you can find at the local sundry.
The user assumes all responsibility if he/she decides to engage in any life threatening activities while using the Banana Nunchucks.
- Do not carry these openly into a bank, fast food joint or federal building. You should not carry them concealed either, unless you have a valid Concealed Banana Nunchuck Carrying license (Form 1206).
- Do not go thru any airport, or board a plane with them (You can, however, hand carry just the bananas*)
- Do not walk into a cage full of hungry gorillas wielding these nunchucks**.
- Fruit consumption and usage of banana skins for fun/profit post-Banana-Nunchuck-wielding is beyond the scope of this object; please check with respective grocery for relevant terms, conditions and disclaimers.
*The TSA website may or may not have current information on non-metal-chain-connected-bananas.
**especially if the gorillas are the ones wielding the nunchucks.
Banana Nunchucks by juniortan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving juniortan a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure juniortan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).