Rattle (fully closed)
by digicious, published
Here is a rattle I made for my toddler for his first birthday.
It's completly close so, nothing can come out !
It make a nice sound and it has a nice touch :-)
A teaspoon of rice.
- Slice the STL : Thick wall and at least 30% of infill
- Print it standing verticaly. Use PLA (Generally Recognized As food Safe)
- When printing, add rice (sushi rice ^^) into the rattle in the middle of the process. (See picture)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Rattle (fully closed) by digicious is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure digicious would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).