40 mm Fan Mount for Sanguinololu
by KingHelps, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Here's a mount for a 40 mm fan which can be used to cool the motor drivers on the Sanguinololu. It fits onto the normal Sanguinololu mounting clips, although you might need a slightly longer bolt.
1) Print out, clip together, mount onto the normal Sanguinololu mounting clips!
2) Buy a cheap 40mm 12V fan (ebay, etc) and attach. Wire up to the 12V terminal of your Sanguinololu (there are 3 between the 4 motor terminals).
3) Easy peasy, livin' breezy.
40 mm Fan Mount for Sanguinololu by KingHelps is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving KingHelps a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure KingHelps would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).