Adjustable Y belt tensioner
by RobPRINT, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Fast, simple and easy Y belt tensioner!
No bushings, springs or multiple parts, just one part easy to mount :)
- Print the part
- Mount on the rod on the half way between Y motor and roller.
- Adjust belt tension with the inclination of your tensioner in respect to the ground
- Tighten with M3x20 screw and nut with washer.
Adjustable Y belt tensioner by RobPRINT is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving RobPRINT a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure RobPRINT would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).