Loading

RC CAR Wheelie Bar

by makerblot, published

RC CAR Wheelie Bar by makerblot Oct 27, 2012

Description

I have made my own wheelie bar that fits most rc cars.
I made it because they are way over priced, hopefully you will enjoy it!

Recent Comments

view all

Yeah, definitely. it may need some screw holes but it was designed for the E-revo so it should fit quite well

Hi, Would this wheelie bar fit on a 1/10 traxxas summit?

Hi, Does this wheelie Bar fit on a Traxxas Rustler?

More from 3D Printing

view more

Liked By

view all

License

RC CAR Wheelie Bar by makerblot is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

1. size it to your car size.

2. print it.

3. assemble it by flipping the arm (with nothing coming off of it) onto the other arm. Then add the mini wheelie wheels.

4. attach to your car

5. Wheeelie!

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

avedisbabiki on Aug 15, 2013 said:

Hi, Would this wheelie bar fit on a 1/10 traxxas summit?

makerblot on Aug 15, 2013 said:

Yeah, definitely. it may need some screw holes but it was designed for the E-revo so it should fit quite well

Bryan-Lesage on Jul 4, 2013 said:

Hi, Does this wheelie Bar fit on a Traxxas Rustler?

Top