Door Handle for Shower
by gth, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Replacement door handle for a shower screen door. The old design was a bit ridiculous, catching on the clothing of anyone entering the bathroom. This was a temporary replacement until the whole shower unit was replaced.
PS: Google found two images that kind of indicate the type of shower door handle that I wanted to replace (although no magnets were involved in mine).
I doubt anyone really needs to print this exact design, so here's how I went about it -
- Measure the various parts of the door's cross section.
- Design a clip to surround the door's profile, clipping onto the edges
- Add the handle part, designed horizontally instead of vertically so it doesn't catch on clothing.
Door Handle for Shower by gth is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving gth a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure gth would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).