Loading

Arduino Uno Mount

by sceadu_design, published

Arduino Uno Mount by sceadu_design Oct 29, 2012

Description

This mount fully supports the edge of the Arduino Uno PCB to protect it from flexing during plugging/unplugging the upper boards.

Recent Comments

view all

Well done! Prints pretty good on an untweaked Printrbot LC by a newb! Do you have a Mega variant like this?

I cant seem to get the measurements with Edrawings. Is the file measure locked? Need to know what size stock to get for my mill

You've got some holes in your STL.  Might want to repair it and re-upload.  

More from Robotics

view more

Makes

Liked By

view all

Tags

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

Mount frame using #4 screws.
Mount Arduino onto frame using #2 screws.

I ran the STL file through Netfabb so hopefully the model is error-free.

There is a small tab that I locate towards the left front corner. The Replicator goes there first so that initial blob of plastic is not part of the finished part. The tab seems to help keep the part from lifting in that corner too.

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

allanonmage on Feb 4, 2013 said:

Well done! Prints pretty good on an untweaked Printrbot LC by a newb! Do you have a Mega variant like this?

Thatoneguy on Jan 8, 2013 said:

I cant seem to get the measurements with Edrawings. Is the file measure locked? Need to know what size stock to get for my mill

bottleworks on Oct 29, 2012 said:

You've got some holes in your STL.  Might want to repair it and re-upload.  

bottleworks on Oct 29, 2012 said:

Thanks!

Top