Bat Charm for Glowstick Bracelets
by Austin, published
I wanted to augment some Halloween treats we're giving out this year, so I dug up a cool bat model, cut the magnet-socket off its back and gave it a couple of handy hoops to thread a glowstick-bracelet through.
The source ancestor and OpenSCAD script are packaged together in a zip file (since the script references the bat model). While I hope the script is legible, it was written as a quick sketch, rather than a project re-use in mind.
- Print out some bats (bat_charm.stl for 1 bat, bat_charm_plat.stl for 10 bats on a Replicator 1)
- Slide them onto glowstick bracelets
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Bat Charm for Glowstick Bracelets by Austin is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Austin would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).