3D-printed whistle (external pea)
by CreativeTools, published
This is a simple test where we show how a MakerBot Replicator 3D printer can be paused so that a small plastic sphere (whistle pea) can be inserted into the whistle before the 3D printer closes up and seals the top.
We modeled this whistle based on Zaggo's popular http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1046
By Creative Tools
Check this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4QTAXEQEBs
- Load the STL file into your 3D-printer software.
- After the pea is completed pause your 3D-printer
- Remove the pea
- Insert it into inside of the whistle body
- Resume the 3D-printing of the whistle to finish and enclose the pea
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
3D-printed whistle (external pea) by CreativeTools is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure CreativeTools would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).