Homo Extrudicus Holiday Light Cover
by bld, published
Turn holiday lights into Halloween skull lights!
Now available at Github: https://github.com/bld/Homo-Extrudicus-Holiday-Light-Cover
- Print in natural or translucent PLA
- String mini holiday lights
- Stick on lights - clean out with a knife if they're too tight
You don't need to print one for every light (100 on the usual string) if you don't have time. I printed 5 and spaced them ~18 inches apart.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Homo Extrudicus Holiday Light Cover by bld is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure bld would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).