Bottle / Takeaway cup holder for baby carriage
by Cos, published
I needed a take away coffee cup holder for my baby carriage. I did not find what i want, so i designed one.
- print cup holder
- print 2x back mounts
- glue mounts onto cup holder (on respective square holes)
- mount it on your baby carriage
-infill 30%, no diaphragm
-no support (it can be printed with support, but removing it will be difficult, especially from the square holes)
-use a pen knife to clear holes for glueing back mounts
-the upper hole is designed to fit the biggest cup i found in my whereabouts
-use knife to cut the length of back mounts in order to fit your carriage
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Bottle / Takeaway cup holder for baby carriage by Cos is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Cos would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).