by bavaro13, published
This is a keychain of a swimmer. It was made for use as either a key chain or a tag. Due to the fact that the hole was to small for my keychain a piece of thread was used to tie down the piece. This piece was designed on Autodesk Inventor and resembles a swimmer moving through water.
- Download the file final.stl.
- Open the file in replicator g and generate the g code for the piece.
- Print the piece.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
swimming keychain by bavaro13 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure bavaro13 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).