by TeamTeamUSA, published
"Stand and deliver!"
Use this stand to display any Thing with 6mm holes - who knows what beasts might be delivered...
Emmet's original heart gears, http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6291, are intriguing as they morph from beast to beast to beast to beauty.
Print one of each
They were designed to snap fit together. YMMV, so sand/file/glue as needed.
- You must use support material, and it's not as difficult as it sounds! Use MakerWare's built-in raft and support if you've got a Replicator, or use Matt's excellent support settings for a T-O-M or a Cupcake: makerbot.com/blog/2011/06/27/makerbot-microtip-using-the-support-features-in-skeinforges-raft-tool/
- Once printed, the support material is easily removed and both sides should snap fit together.
You can print it - you know you can!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Stand Beast by TeamTeamUSA is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving TeamTeamUSA a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure TeamTeamUSA would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).