by TeamTeamUSA, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
"Stand and deliver!"
Use this stand to display any Thing with 6mm holes - who knows what beasts might be delivered...
Emmet's original heart gears, http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6291, are intriguing as they morph from beast to beast to beast to beauty.
Print one of each
They were designed to snap fit together. YMMV, so sand/file/glue as needed.
- You must use support material, and it's not as difficult as it sounds! Use MakerWare's built-in raft and support if you've got a Replicator, or use Matt's excellent support settings for a T-O-M or a Cupcake: makerbot.com/blog/2011/06/27/makerbot-microtip-using-the-support-features-in-skeinforges-raft-tool/
- Once printed, the support material is easily removed and both sides should snap fit together.
You can print it - you know you can!
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Stand Beast by TeamTeamUSA is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving TeamTeamUSA a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure TeamTeamUSA would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).