by joo, published
A handle for surgical scalpel blades
"fitment 3"... fits those standard kind of blades
- print with .15 layerheight or lower
- fit blade
For editing: In the sketchup file the "fitment" thing is saved as a standalone solid, residing on z height 0, so you could easily change the handle part underneath by importing/creating a shape that goes from z 0 downwards. I only used Sketchup, so the ergonomics are a bit polygony ;)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Scalpel handle by joo is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure joo would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).