by Camos, published
Clamp that fits on any table that allows you to clamp small objects for delicate painting, observation and other purposes
- Printed parts
- 4 M8 Nuts
- 45 mm M8 threaded rod
- 40 mm M8 threaded rod
- 1 x 3/16 nut & screw
- 1 x M3 screw
1) Place all the nuts in the cavities
2) Cut the M3 screw head
3) Glue M8 knob to the 45 mm threaded rod
4) Glue small knob to m3 screw
5) Assemble like picture
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Desk Clamp by Camos is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Camos would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).