Universal bottle cap tripod
by Camos, published
Universal bottle cap tripod for cameras and cellphones
- Printed parts
- Bottle cap
- 4 M8 Nuts
- 2 M3 Nuts
- 2 M3 Screws
- 30 mm M8 threaded rod
- 95 mm M8 threaded rod
1) Cut M3 screws length down to 4mm
2) Glue M3 nuts to Tilt cap cavities
3) Glue M8 nuts to Tilt, upper clip, knob 1 and knob 2
4) Glue 30 mm rod to tilt
5) Put it all together
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Universal bottle cap tripod by Camos is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Camos would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).