Rotational Binary Print Module
by avrgeek, published
An OpenSCAD library that allows for the publishing of a binary string in a circle. Heavily influenced by "Rotational OpenSCAD Bitmap Fonts Module"
- Add "include " in your openscad project
- To run the module, call
binaryprint_circular(String, block_size, radius, b_ccw);
string: A string of ones and zeros
block_size: Size of each individual block
radius: The radius of the circular object
b_ccw: 0 for clockwise, 1 for couter-clockwise
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Rotational Binary Print Module by avrgeek is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure avrgeek would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).