Retractable Utility Knife
by Stephen, published
Print your very own light weight utility knife. Utilizes micro sized blades which can be replaced and retracted into the body.
Print out the blade holder and box using whatever settings you want.
Take the blade holder and cut off the support frame.
Cut off the small support on the blade holder tab.
Insert a micro blade into the holder by lifting the blade holder tab.
Insert the blade holder into the box.
- Use your new tool to find out whats in the box!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Retractable Utility Knife by Stephen is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Stephen would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).