20x50x10 mm - 10 cubic centimetres volume calculation part
by CreativeTools, published
This is a simple 50 x 20 x 10 mm block which is 10 cubic centimeters in volume. It makes it perfect for calibration and measuring plastic filament consumption.
In other words $/cm3.
By Creative Tools
- Make sure to measure the average diameter of your 3D printers filament
- Adjust the 3D printers software according to the diamter
- 3D print the object at 100% infill
- Weigh the final result on an accurate scale
- Divide the weight by ten
- Now you have an accurate weight per 1 cubic centimeter which makes it possible to calculate the cost per cm3.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
20x50x10 mm - 10 cubic centimetres volume calculation part by CreativeTools is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
So what's this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure CreativeTools would love to see what you've printed - take a photo and share it on Thingiverse as a Make.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. You can also download the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store) to take a photo and upload your Make right from the app!