20x50x10 mm - 10 cubic centimetres volume calculation part
by CreativeTools, published
This is a simple 50 x 20 x 10 mm block which is 10 cubic centimeters in volume. It makes it perfect for calibration and measuring plastic filament consumption.
In other words $/cm3.
By Creative Tools
- Make sure to measure the average diameter of your 3D printers filament
- Adjust the 3D printers software according to the diamter
- 3D print the object at 100% infill
- Weigh the final result on an accurate scale
- Divide the weight by ten
- Now you have an accurate weight per 1 cubic centimeter which makes it possible to calculate the cost per cm3.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
Download All Files (789 b zip file)