Spool Holder - 30mm x 100mm for replicator 2
by jmoreau, published
This spool holder was designed for use 25-30 core diameter x 100mm spools as found with typical 3rd-party PLA sources.
The part is designed in two pieces, for easy print-ability w/o supports. Once its complete just glue to together w/ CA glue.
- (optional) insert alignment pins
- Apply CA ("super") glue to one side
- Clamp together until the glue cures<
- Enjoy it.
Note: that STL file has 2.1 clearance holes for 2.0mm pins, but they printed smaller on my makerbot. Therefore I used 1.5mm spring pins.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Spool Holder - 30mm x 100mm for replicator 2 by jmoreau is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure jmoreau would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).