Spool Holder - 30mm x 100mm for replicator 2
by jmoreau, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This spool holder was designed for use 25-30 core diameter x 100mm spools as found with typical 3rd-party PLA sources.
The part is designed in two pieces, for easy print-ability w/o supports. Once its complete just glue to together w/ CA glue.
- (optional) insert alignment pins
- Apply CA ("super") glue to one side
- Clamp together until the glue cures<
- Enjoy it.
Note: that STL file has 2.1 clearance holes for 2.0mm pins, but they printed smaller on my makerbot. Therefore I used 1.5mm spring pins.
Spool Holder - 30mm x 100mm for replicator 2 by jmoreau is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving jmoreau a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure jmoreau would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).