Kardan, Flex Joint, Coupler 8mm threaded rod, 5mm motor shaft
by ToM_Korn, published
i have 2 8mm threaded rods on my mendel max.
so i adjusted the original design to fit my needs.
the motor side shaft are 5mm
- drill the holes for the cube with a 3mm diller
- mount the motor using a M3 nut and Screw
- drill the rod in the threaded rod mount piece (you can also glue it)
- place the cube in the middle of the motor mount and put some 3mm filament through the holes of the mount and the cube
- place the threaded rod mount with the rod at the top turned by 90 degrees and put some more 3mm filament through the holes of the mount and the other holes of the cube - for the top mount you have to place two pieces - one at each side (because the hole is blocked at the middle from the motor mount filament going through the cube)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag