Kardan, Flex Joint, Coupler 8mm threaded rod, 5mm motor shaft
by ToM_Korn, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
i have 2 8mm threaded rods on my mendel max.
so i adjusted the original design to fit my needs.
the motor side shaft are 5mm
- drill the holes for the cube with a 3mm diller
- mount the motor using a M3 nut and Screw
- drill the rod in the threaded rod mount piece (you can also glue it)
- place the cube in the middle of the motor mount and put some 3mm filament through the holes of the mount and the cube
- place the threaded rod mount with the rod at the top turned by 90 degrees and put some more 3mm filament through the holes of the mount and the other holes of the cube - for the top mount you have to place two pieces - one at each side (because the hole is blocked at the middle from the motor mount filament going through the cube)
Kardan, Flex Joint, Coupler 8mm threaded rod, 5mm motor shaft by ToM_Korn is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving ToM_Korn a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure ToM_Korn would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).