Baseball Display Stand
by Ginobi_wan, published
This is a simple Baseball Ball Display Stand. I quickly designed this as the ball on my desk kept rolling around and getting in the way :).
I created the parts in AutoDesk Inventor, so I posted the .ipt file along with the .stl file.
STL file: Baseball Display Stand.stl
- Inventor file: Baseball Display Stand.ipt
1.) Print (or Modify and then Print).
My prints were made on an Afinia UP! PP3DP printer. I had it set to print on Fine and Full infill.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Baseball Display Stand by Ginobi_wan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Ginobi_wan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).