by meez, published
This weekend I designed a Foamcutter. This projekt ist still in progress but I think it is ready about 70%.
To use the foamcutter you need two portals.
The printable parts are printered with PLA on my fabbster
8x 16mm rods
8x linear bearing 16mm SCS16UU
4x NEMA 17 Stepper
4x bearings (todo)
4x threaded rod
1x heating wire
.x Some screws
CNC Controler Board
What is still missing:
- the bearings for the threaded rods
- the top part to hold the vertical axis and rods
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
CNC Foamcutter by meez is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure meez would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).