by FloresLauraMayo, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Hydron is a fully personalisable lamp, which projects imagery/text on the walls with light. You can alter it so that it shows or says something about you.
Check out our blog to see our full design process http://opendesignflm.tumblr.com
- Download the blue print
- Adjust the design to your own needs and wishes. Add your own patterns or words.
- Test the lasercutter to find the correct setting needed for 2mm cardboard. It will be different for different lasercutters. We used power 100, Speed 3 and PPI/Hz 1000.
- Cut out the net on the cardboard using the lasercutter
- Save the letters - you can do something with those
- Assemble the net (without glue) and fold all fold lines
- Glue the net together - we found that wood glue worked well
- When the net is dry, insert your choice of lighting.
- Find a dark place so that you can experiment with the light.
Hydron by FloresLauraMayo is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving FloresLauraMayo a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure FloresLauraMayo would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).