Aluminum Extrusion Cable Clip (for MendelMax)
by jamesbastow, published
A cable clip for aluminum extrusions.
3.6mm hole for cable tie.
Requires cable tie.
Tested with Misumi HFS5 extrusions.
Tested with small 2.5mm X 100mm cable ties.
- Original snap hook geometry; slides in extrusions
- Tapered snap hook geometry; better fit (easier to insert, doesn't slide)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Aluminum Extrusion Cable Clip (for MendelMax) by jamesbastow is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure jamesbastow would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).